Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RETIRED!!!

I know it's about a month late but I wanted to post that as of August 8th, I'm officially retired. While I don't have to get up and go to work every morning, I do work at home as a stay at home mom. Thus far we are all having a wonderful time. They FINALLY finished (well very close to finishing) the park next door so we've been spending a lot of time outside playing. We've been going to the library to play on their computers and check out books and movies. The boys have enjoyed playing with play-doh, painting, coloring, and learning letters, numbers and words. I've learned that James is a whiz at computer games. All I do is get him to the right starting place on Disney's website and he takes it from there. He can navigate through all of the different shows as well as the games and activities for each of the shows. I have to really watch it because he could play for hours if I let him.

Here are some photos of the boys.

John watching James play computer games



James and John painting

0 comments: