Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy week with the sewing machine

I was super busy this past week sewing chair covers for James' teacher and didn't have a chance to post what we've been up to. Anyway, the finished product turned out SUPER cute and Mrs. Moore LOVED them. Here are some pictures I took before giving them to her. I hope to get a picture of them actually in her classroom.

My sewing machine also got a workout the week before making quilt squares for a new quilting project. I picked up a pattern book while visiting Sally in Granbury over 4th of July weekend. Brian and I picked out the fat quarters that weekend as well and I finally got around to getting the blocks sewn two weeks ago. I'll post photos once I get the quilt top all sewn together.

From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog

0 comments: