Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

The boys had an absolute blast decorating for Christmas this year. Almost every day that week James would ask me when I was going to put up the tree. Finally by Friday I had moved the furniture and cleaned the spot for the tree. I got it all put up and the branches fluffed. I also managed to get the lights on so they could put the ornaments on when we were ready. I was hoping to wait for Brian to get home but James was chomping at the bit the moment he walked in the door from school. They had all 100 new ornaments on the tree before Brian got home from work. Jude had a great time taking the ornaments to James and John to put up on the tree. I also managed to get the lights up outside. Once Brian got home, we went out for dinner and playing on the playground at Chick-Fil-A. After the boys went to bed, I had to redistribute the ornaments on the tree since they hung several of the same color balls on the same branch. By the end of the night, the tree looked great!!

0 comments: