Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

First and foremost, I hope all of the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I was lucky to have a Mother's Day weekend. Friday night we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I got my favorite dish - chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. It was super yummy. Then Saturday after our Baptism preparation class, I went to get a massage and catch the new Star Trek movie. The massage was pure heaven. I think I fell asleep a couple of times during the hour. The movie was also fantastic. While I'm not a huge Star Trek fan, the action and special effects were awesome. Sunday, I got exactly what I wanted - to not wait on anyone else. Brian got the boys all of their meals, snacks, drinks, etc. He handled potty trips, getting them dressed and putting on shoes. He took them to the park and took James to a movie while John napped. I pretty much sat with my feet up all day long. All in all, a perfect weekend.

0 comments: