Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Countdown Begins

I can NOT believe I'm down to the last 10 weeks of Jonah's pregnancy. Time has been moving way faster than I expected it to. The summer is quickly slipping away and the kids will be back in school before I know it. Thankfully things have been super easy this time around. Other than being extra tired a few days (I blame the rain), I've had no complaints. Things seem to be happening earlier this time around. At my last appointment, my OB switched me to appointments every two weeks and I'll have an ultrasound at my next appointment to check size and position. I also had to register with the hospital after my last appointment. Jonah is growing as expected which is great news. Thankfully our babysitters are out of school right now so I'm able to go to my appointments alone. I have no idea when we'll start talking induction but if I don't go into labor on my own, I imagine Jonah will be here on or around September 15th. That's just over two months from now. YIKES!!!

1 comments:

Rebecca and Vic said...

I can't believe Jonah will be here so soon either! You look great and I am amazed at how well you keep up with the other 3 boys while you are this far along :-)