Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Golly, Miss Molly

Our poor sweet dog, Molly, has been feeling poor since yesterday morning. I knew something must be wrong when she ran upstairs and immediately laid down at my feet for no good reason. After more bizarre Molly behavior, she lost her breakfast and then later her dinner. My wonderful husband examined the contents and found 6 Nalgene sippy cup valves and 6 hair ties. I knew she had a thing for the valves and despite my efforts to keep them hidden from her, she still managed to consume them. Usually they pass on through but apparently these 6 got stuck along the way. I had no idea she had a thing for my hair ties. I will definitely be making an effort to keep them in a drawer when not in my hair. When, oh when will she learn that she should only eat the things we feed her. All other items should not be swallowed. She whimpered almost all night long. I'm not sure if her tummy was hurting or if she was hungry. She ate her breakfast and will hopefully keep that down. She's just been laying at my feet all morning long. At least she's wagging her tail and taking an interest in the boys today. Hopefully she's managed to get up everything that was blocking her digestive track.

0 comments: