Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Maytag Repairman Does Exist

After annoying me with flashing lights and rhythmic opening and closing of the ice dispenser for two weeks, our fridge up and died this past Saturday. Thankfully I called a week prior and Maytag told me it was a known issue and was shipping me the part necessary to remedy the problem. I never realized just how much we depend on the refrigerator until we didn't have one. I had to move everything that was in the freezer to our stand alone freezer and everything perishable from the fridge down to the freezer. Finally, last night we had to break out the ice-chest. The Maytag repair man is supposed to be here between 1 and 5 today. Let's all hope and pray that they mailed us the proper part to repair our beloved fridge. I don't know what we'll do if he can't fix it today. John loves his milk and James loves his cheese.

0 comments: