Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reading list for 2010

I received a $50 Amazon.com gift card from my wonderful mother-in-law for Christmas and purchased quite a few new books. I have a rather lengthy reading list for 2010 but thanks to my Kindle, I'm sure I'll get through them all. I just finished book #1 Thursday night - The Lovely Bones. I wanted to finish before the movie came out yesterday. It was quite an interesting read. I'll be adding the movie to my Netflix queue because chances are I won't be able to catch it in the theater. On to book #2 - The Nanny Diaries. I saw this movie a few years ago and thought it was really cute. Thus far I'm enjoying the book. Also on the list for the year are The Paris Vendetta, The Friday Night Knitting Club, The Never War, The Magicians, and The Golden Compass. If you have any suggestions, please pass them along. I'm always up for a good book.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

It will be interesting to see how they make Lovely Bones into a movie. I liked Friday Night Knitting Club. The Help was one of my favorites from last year.