Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New Endeavor

As most of you may know, I really love scented candles but I hate how much they cost and I really

HATE the smell when you blow them out. I also really like those Glade Plug-in type things but I dislike having to spend a lot of money every time I want to change scents. So you can imagine my delight when I received an e-newsletter from a friend of mine who had recently started her Scentsy business. I took a look through the catalog online and decided to host a party to help boost her business. During the party, I learned of the wonderful benefits of Scentsy. First, there's no open flame so I don't have to worry about the boys getting burned and there's no awful smell when you turn it off. Second, if you want to try a different scent, it only costs $5!! Finally, they have all sorts of other products to help my closets and car smell great. As I anxiously sat waiting for my order to arrive, I started looking at the benefits of being a consultant. I had been looking for a way to make some extra money and I finally found it. I signed up to be a consultant and I'm on my way with a new business!! I can't wait to get my starter pack and start introducing everyone to the wonders Scentsy has to offer.

0 comments: