Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Poppa's birthday!

Last weekend, we celebrated my Dad's (Poppa) birthday with a trip to the Star Wars exhibit at the Houston Health Museum. Brian took the boys the previous weekend while I was having a party at our house. They all had a lot of fun seeing the cool costumes and props they had on display. Unfortunately, the line was really long for the Millennium Falcon section of the exhibit. My sister and I were bummed that we missed it so we decided to all go for Poppa's birthday. We got there right when the museum opened so we could do the Millennium Falcon part first. After that, we took a look through all of the other things they had set up. The ships and costumes were super cool. Unfortunately, Brian and I had to take Jude and Jonah to the pediatrician that morning due to an allergic reaction (Jude) and a strange rash (Jonah). Thankfully neither were issues to worry about. The older boys stayed at the museum with my sister and dad and then went to lunch with them while Brian and I took the babies home for a nap. Later on we got together for a yummy dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. We all hope Poppa enjoyed his birthday!!!


Pictures from the exhibit coming soon.


0 comments: