Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chuck E Cheese galore

Last weekend was another Chuck E Cheese marathon. Saturday night we attended the Cravin kids' birthday party and then Sunday night was a party for James' friend Kaelyn and her sister Ashlyn. Saturday was the first time James went off to play games on his own. Well not entirely on his own. His friend, Cameron, came along since we knew there wouldn't be any other kids his age there. I took John and Jude around to ride the rides and play games. Jude had a wonderful time on the little kid rides although he didn't much care for the ones that were high off the ground. He also had a great time chowing down on the pizza and cookie cake. I swear he ate more than John. He ate two slices of pizza and two and a half pieces of cookie cake. I didn't get many photos while we were at the party but I'll post what I did take. The next day James and John got to enjoy Chuck E Cheese again. James had a blast playing with his friends from school while John drug me around all the games and rides. Both enjoyed the pizza and cupcakes and I enjoyed some time with only two kiddos. All in all, it was a fun weekend.

From Photos for Blog


From Photos for Blog

0 comments: