Saturday, October 2, 2010

New baby wrap

Just this past week, I received my new baby wrap in the mail and thus far I LOVE IT!!! I ordered it from LoveyDuds.com and it's very similar to a Moby wrap. I decided to splurge and get a wrap to replace our old Snugli. I used the Snugli quite a bit when Jude was little as there were many times I couldn't put the infant carrier in the shopping cart. Unfortunately, the Snugli never fit my body very well. I have a short torso and the frame is much better suited for someone with a longer torso. It was uncomfortable to wear and carry a baby in. Thankfully the wrap is truly a one size fits all. I've had Jonah in it five or six times now and it's fantastic. It will definitely do the job of the Snugli without causing me any discomfort. Below is a link to their website and a picture of Jonah in the wrap.

http://loveyduds.com/

From Photos for Blog

0 comments: