Monday, October 25, 2010

John's first gymnastics party

This Saturday John went to his first party at Westwood gymnastics. As much as that boy loves to run and jump, he shocked me by not wanting to leave my side when the party began. Thankfully once I walked him over to the group, he joined right in and had a blast. He loved the pit and the trampolines. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures because he was kind of far from where Jude and I were sitting. Jude also enjoyed himself. There was a toddler area where he climbed on some mats and sat on the trampoline while I bounced him up and down. Of course both boys chowed down on the cake and ice-cream that was served after the time on the gym equipment. Here are a couple of photos I got.

From Westwood Gymnastics


From Westwood Gymnastics

0 comments: