Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Photos 2010

Yesterday morning we went to have our family photos taken at Picture People. Thank goodness I asked my mom and dad to come and help out. Mom fed Jonah so he didn't spit up on my sweater and Dad helped keep all the kids in the play area when they weren't needed. They also helped contain the boys once the photographer placed Brian and I for the family pictures. Taking photos with four kids is insanely hard. We started with the boys individual photos and then moved on to photos of all four of them together. We ended with photos of all of us together. We were happy with the selection of photos we got. We got a photo CD with out portrait package so I can share the pictures online!! Here's the ones we chose.

1 comments:

Rebecca and Vic said...

I love the family pictures, they look great!! I can't imagine how hard it is with 4 kids, we are doing ours on wednesday and I am dreading it with just 2 kids!!